CARBONOX™ consists of carbon powder in varying percentages depending on the watch model.
- 6 times lighter than steel, 3 times lighter than titanium
- Rigid and durable
- Non-metallic, anti-allergenic, anti-magnetic
- Strong chemical resistance
- Very low thermal extension and low heat expansion, weatherproof
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Shock and scratch resistant
- Does not get hot in warm temperatures or cold in extreme cold climates
CARBONOX™ provides Luminox watches with a black matte finish favored by Spec Ops.
CARBONOX™+ is a high performance carbon long bar compound, in which carbon fibers account for 40% of the compound.
In addition to the many consumer benefits already provided by CARBONOX™, CARBONOX™+ also delivers:
- Ultra-strong watch case, thanks to the rigidity of the carbon fibers
- Tensile strength of CARBONOX™+ is twice as high as with CARBONOX™, while water absorption is 3 times lower
- CARBONOX™+ imparts a very modern and distinctive gray color to the Luminox watches
- Carbon fibers pattern is visible on the watch case, making it an even more appealing timepiece
CARBONOX™ / CARBONOX™+ is a Registered trademark of Luminox.