Mil-Spec (short for Military Specification) refers to the military standard from the U.S. Department of Defense. When a product is compliant with these standards of sourcing, fabrication, material, quality and supply, it could be referred to as a Mil-Spec product or component.
The Luminox 3350 Series watch is built against the performance specification standard of MIL-PRF-46374G. This means that its water resistance, its robustness, and overall quality reflect the standards of the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Swiss Made
- Always Visible Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Size/Diameter 46mm
- Water Resistance 300 meters, 30 ATM, 1000 feet, individually tested
- Movement ETA F06.412
- Battery/Battery life 395, 84 months
- Case CARBONOX™+
- Bezel Titanium, unidirectional rotating bezel, fitted at 12h with a protected colored light tube and sapphire crystal
- Case back 316L stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal Sapphire, anti-reflective coated
- Crown 316L stainless steel screw down
- Height 14mm
- Weight 90gr with rubber strap , 77gr with webbing strap